Physical activity is an essential part of human development, promoting better academic performance, reduced stress, increased self-confidence, and teamwork skills. This page highlights the various athletic activities and services that NDU provides.
NDU hosts the following Sports Teams that participate in tournaments or championships:
- Basketball Men and Women
- Futsal Men and Women
- Mini Football
- Volleyball men and women
- Table Tennis
Keep an eye out for announcements to join then during the Fall and Spring Semesters, when we organize Sports recruitment day for Students, with try outs held under the supervision of NDU coaches.
For those interested in staying healthy, and a more relaxed approach NDU offers the following services for students, staff and alumni:
- Gym – Monday to Friday from 12:00 p.m. till 8:00 p.m.
- Zumba Class – Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 4:30 p.m. till 5:30 p.m. (Gym)
- Aerobics Class – Monday and Wednesday from 4:00 p.m. till 5:00 p.m. (Gym)
- Self Defense Class – Monday and Thursday at 5:00 p.m. till 6:00 p.m. (Dojo)
- Taekwondo Class – Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at 6:00 p.m. till 7:00 p.m. (Dojo)
- Aikido Class – Monday and Wednesday from 7:00 p.m. till 8:00 p.m. (Dojo)
For more information contact the Department of Athletics – Office of Student Affairs on 09-208000 (ext: 2561-2563), or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.